- Upon confirmation of the booking by a consultant, your 50% deposit is due within 24 hours.
- Proof of payment should be emailed within 24 hours after booking has been made.
- Full payment is due no less than 4 days before the function
- A R750 refundable deposit is payable for the catering items. Refunds will be made within 7 days after your Function Any loss caused due to breakage, damages, vandalism, theft or neglect will be charged for.
- Parties are to be ended and cleared up by your allocated ending time.
- If you wish to continue your party for longer than your allocated time slot you may request permission to do so at an extra cost of R950 per hour which you may pay by credit card on the day of the function.
- The venue has to be left reasonably neat and tidy after a function.
- Adult supervision is required at all parties.
- Neither MiFitness nor its staff will be liable for injury, loss or damage whether direct or in-direct consequential or otherwise to any person or property as a result of any eventuality.
- I agree to abide by all the rules and regulations of MiFitness and take responsibility for the actions of guests attending my function.
- Weather: If it rains you are allowed to choose an alternative date
Jumping Castle Hire:
- You, the HIRER are responsible whilst hiring this Jumping Castle to ensure that all possible steps are taken to avoid injury or damage to the Inflatable.
2. Please ensure that the following Safety Instructions and guides are followed:
We strongly advise that you seek your own liability insurance if you are concerned about the cover this contract allows.
3. Upon confirmation, the relevant deposit and hire fee will be due within 24 hours to confirm the booking. The hire fee and deposit differ depending on the jumping castle. a R1500 deposit as well as the R500 hire fee is due within 24 hours.
4. The jumping castle needs to be returned free of damage and returned in the same condition. If damage occurs, the HIRER will be charged for the repair.
5. The deposit will be refunded 48 hours after the jumping castle is returned, and checked.
6. In the event that the Jumping castle is not returned on time, a daily rate will be charged per day for the Jumping Castle until it is returned.
7. These Jumping Castles have an age limit of (ask firstname.lastname@example.org). Please ensure no-one over this age uses the equipment.
8. No food or drinks or gum to be allowed on or near the inflatable Jumping Castle which will avoid choking and damage (Please note if the Inflatable is collected in a dirty condition or damaged then the person hiring it will incur a cleaning and, or repairing charge)
9. All footwear, glasses, jewellery, badges MUST be removed before using the Jumping Castle.
10. No face paints, party poppers, streamers, silly string or ink based products to be used either on or near the Jumping Castle.
11. No smoking or cooking equipment near the Jumping Castle.
12. Important: Climbing, hanging or sitting on walls is DANGEROUS and under no circumstances should this be allowed.
13. A responsible Adult must supervise the Jumping Castle at all times.
14. Alcohol or any other substance is forbidden whilst using or supervising the castle.
15. Make sure that the Jumping Castle is not overcrowded, and limit numbers according to the age and size of Children using it. Try to avoid large and small Children from using it at the same time.
16. Prevent Horseplay, Please ensure Children are not pushing, colliding, fighting or behaving in a manner likely to injure or cause distress to others.
17. Somersaults are strictly forbidden as these are very dangerous on this type of equipment.
18. If the Jumping Castle is not being used for any part of the day, please switch the blower off at the mains.
19. Do not allow anyone to bounce on the front safety step as a Child could easily bounce off the inflatable and get hurt. The step is there to assist users in getting on or off.
20. It is essential to ensure that no-one with a history of back or neck problems is allowed on the Jumping Castle and also any Child who is feeling unwell.
21. Do not allow anyone to be on the Jumping Castle during inflation or deflation as this is DANGEROUS.
22. No pets, toys or sharp instruments to be allowed on or near the Jumping Castle. This can puncture the jumping castle
22. Please ensure that Children are not attempting somersaults and are clothed appropriately and that nothing can fall out of their pockets.
23. Ensure that an area of 6 feet (2 metres) around the unit is completely clear. THE BLOWER SHOULD BE AT LEAST 1 METRE AWAY FROM THE BOUNCER.
24. In the event that the blower stops working, please ensure all users get off the inflatable immediately. The blower has a safety reset button, try pressing this, also check the fuses and make sure the blower tube or deflation tube has not come undone or something has not blown onto and is obstructing the blower. In the event that it overheats, or loses power, switch the blower off at the mains, then switch it back on again 1 or 2 minutes later, and it should restart. If it does not, inform us straight away.
Please note that all persons using this Jumping Castle do so at their own risk.
The person/s or organisation hiring this Inflatable equipment will be responsible/liable for any damage or injury occurring from or as a result of misuse or reckless use.
These guidelines are for the safety of all people using this equipment, and it is the sole responsibility of the hirer to ensure they are fully adhered to at all times.
Our Company cannot accept any responsibility for any injury caused to anyone using this equipment.
I have read the above agreement and fully understand and accept the conditions as above. I am aware that whilst in my care I am fully responsible for the inflatable and will pay for any loss or damage that may occur, this will include the inflatable being returned in an unacceptable condition, i.e.: If it is in a dirty or muddy condition, I will be expected to pay an additional cleaning charge. I have checked with the operator that the inflatable Jumping Castle, has been erected and secured properly.
- Delivery and Delivery Charges
1.1 Delivery charges on mifitness.co.za, are according to weight. You are welcome to contact us to see if we can arrange a better price for delivery. Delivery and Assembly prices are usually well priced in local areas, i.e. Johannesburg. Delivery prices go up significantly in outlying areas, and in areas where there is no MiFitness representation. MiFitness aims to deliver goods within 5-8 working days.
2. Signing for Goods
Some deliveries may require a signature at the point of delivery. On these occasions please check the delivery carefully for signs of possible damage, before you sign to say that you have received them in good condition. On some occasions, the outer packaging on heavier items may become damaged during transit. In most cases, this will have no impact on the goods themselves and this means that the packaging will have served its purpose in protecting your order. In the extremely unlikely event that you receive a parcel, which is obviously damaged beyond all levels of acceptability, please refuse delivery and contact us via email@example.com or call our customer service team on +2711 704 6711 stating the reason for the refusal. We will then resolve the problem in the best and quickest means possible. Fortunately, this happens very rarely.
By purchasing from this website you agree to our Returns and Exchange policy. For full details of the MiFitness Returns and Exchange policy, please visit https://www.mifitness.co.za/refunds-and-exchanges.
4.1 On the very rare occasions that you wish to complain about any of our services, we aim to deal with the complaint as effectively as possible. In the first instance, please fill out our grievances form by following this link: https://www.mifitness.co.za/grievance. We aim to acknowledge any complaints within 5 working days and to conclude our investigations as soon as possible thereafter. A likely timescale for resolution will be provided upon request, but this timescale will be dependent upon the specific nature of the complaint.
5. Deliveries :
· Please ensure that any fault is reported to MiFitness within 48 hours of delivery
· Handling charges will be applied to items that are used and returned.
· No returns after 7 days – For any warranty claims, MiFitness will attempt to repair the item before replacing. MiFitness must be allowed the opportunity to repair or replace any faulty equipment.
· Original Tax Invoice or a signed Delivery Note must be kept as proof of purchase and for any warranty claims
– Warranties are split into two parts, namely:
1) Warranty on Parts – If a product has a warranty on parts, this covers the product, no matter the location. To asses a defective product, it would need to be sent to one of our branches, or the customer can pay a call out fee, which is calculated by distance.
2) Labour Warranty – Labour Warranties are only applicable in the following areas that MiFitness operates in, namely: Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town. Customers outside these areas will be charged a call out fee calculated according to distance.